Create a Resource for the Explore Library
The Explore resources section is a digital content library within the Shoutout app. Admins create Explore resources from the Dashboard section.
To Create Explore Resources
- Navigate to Menu > Dashboard > Toggle Admin Menu (mobile only) > Content > Tap the green + New Entry button.
- Select Resources from the drop down menu.
- Complete the applicable fields.
- Tap Save.
When creating a resource you can assign it to the Category options like - Links, Books, Videos, Podcasts, Articles, or Featured. The "Home" category will place this resource on your members' For You page. A category is a required field with the option to select multiple.
If your app supports multiple teams, you can schedule content specific to each team by designating where it will Publish To.
Here's a listing of the types of content we support:
- Native articles - Admins can copy and format text for articles they've created. This includes images and formatted text.
- Videos - The system support native integration with YouTube and Vimeo videos. Just copy the URL to the video and we'll embed it into the app.
- Podcasts - The system supports native integration with SoundCloud. Just copy the URL and the Soundcloud player will be embedded into the article.
- Links - Want to share a book or a link to a blog post you created? Just paste in the URL and we'll do the rest!